Because of Ayuda’s confidential work with clients, and the Spanish language requirement, general volunteer opportunities at Ayuda are limited to administrative/communications/fundraising projects.
Help comes in many forms.
- Organize a donation drive: clothing, can goods, blankets, books, and more. For example, you can host a toy drive during the holiday season.
- Donate gift cards from any major grocery or box stores in amounts of $10, $15, $20 or $25. We will use these gift cards to purchase specific emergency supplies for clients, such as diapers, baby formula, or food.
- Organize your own Ayuda Happy Hour fundraising event. Philanthropy and socializing make for quite a cocktail.
- Share your talent with staff on such topics as public speaking, management skills, work/life balance, yoga, or an artistic skill…the possibilities are endless! We love a good Lunch and Learn.
- Offer your expertise! Examples of professionals needed from time to time: photographers, videographers, graphic designers, social media guru, copywriters, and editors.
- Consider our legal, social service, and language access fellowships and internships.
For more information, please contact our Volunteer & Community Outreach Coordinator, Laura Catania, LauraC@ayuda.com.